Three Illinois REALTORS® chosen to serve as NAR committee vice chairs in 2022
Congratulations to John Gormley, Carrie J. Little and Jim Haisler on being named to new leadership positions for the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) for the 2022 governance year.
The three will serve as committee vice chairs for NAR in the coming year.
- John Gormley, AEC-AE Institute Advisory Board. Gormley is the CEO of the Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®.
- Carrie J. Little, Data Strategies Committee. Little is the designated managing broker-owner of CarMarc Realty Group in Warrenville.
- Jim Haisler, AEC Recommendations and Recognition Advisory Board. Haisler is the CEO of Heartland REALTOR® Organization.
They will be joining the following Illinois REALTORS® who will serve as NAR Committee Chairs in 2022:
- Patrick A. Dalessandro, Property Management Forum. Dalessandro is the president, broker-owner and founder of Coachlight Realty in Niles.
- Mabél Guzmán, Insurance Committee. Guzmán is a broker for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in the greater Chicago area.
- Kim McCoy, AEC-RCE Certification Advisory Board. McCoy is the Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® vice president of member services, operations and RPAC fundraising.
- Rebecca Thomson, Strategic Thinking Advisory Committee. Thomson is regional vice president at Coldwell Banker Residential and the principal for Thomson Realty in Chicago.
- Sarah Ware, Smart Growth Advisory Board. Ware is the principal and managing broker for Ware Realty Group, LLC in Chicago.