Illinois REALTORS® committee members evaluated the programs, publications and advocacy efforts provided by the state association, during its virtual Policy and Programs Roundtable Wednesday.
Committee members were invited to participate and were divided into groups of 10 or fewer REALTORS® to discuss services provided by the Legal and the Advocacy teams as part of Illinois REALTORS® Advocacy Month. In addition, participants offered opinions about their social media preferences and the ways local associations and Illinois REALTORS® complement each other.
Illinois REALTORS® President Sue Miller welcomed participants to the virtual discussion, and then committee members split into breakout groups moderated by one of the following:
- Young Brockhouse, Vice President of Professional Development, Illinois REALTORS®,
- Kristen Butcher, Executive Vice President, Illinois REALTORS®,
- Adriann Murawski, Governmental Affairs Director, Illinois REALTORS® for Cook County government and municipalities outside the city of Chicago.
- Joe Roth, Governmental Affairs Director, Illinois REALTORS® for the North Shore-Barrington Association of REALTORS® and the Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®,
- Mike Scobey, Director of Local Advocacy, Illinois REALTORS®,
- Stephanie Sievers, Director of Marketing, Illinois REALTORS® and
- Betsy Urbance, General Counsel and Vice President of Legal Services, Illinois REALTORS®.
The next Advocacy Month event for members is scheduled for 1:30 p.m., Mon., April 19, featuring Senate President Don Harmon. REALTORS® can login and register now if they haven’t already done so.