Join AREAA Greater Chicago Wednesday afternoon for ‘A-Z to Successful Closing Roundtable + Networking’ live event
Illinois REALTORS® can register now to attend a live event focused on successful closings Wednesday afternoon at the New Furama restaurant on South Wentworth Ave. in Chicago.
Organized by the Greater Chicago chapter of the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA), “A-Z to Successful Closing Roundtable + Networking,” begins at 2 p.m. with a panel discussion followed by an interactive breakout session. Moderators will be Tuyen Nguyen and Cleo Aquino. Panelists will include:
- Kashyap Trivedi, partner at Trivedi & Khan P.C.
- Haley Hoffman, assistant vice president at Chicago Title
- Andy Gaston, vice president of mortgage lending, neighborhood loans
- Austin Bol, licensed home inspector for Trinity Inspection & Restoration and
- REALTOR® Amy Wu, of Keller Williams Success Realty in Barrington.
A two-hour networking session, with food and drinks, is scheduled to begin at 4 p.m.
The event is free for AREAA members, while non-members will pay a $35 registration fee.