Illinois REALTORS® inducts 16 into RPAC Hall of Fame and two members reach next level of lifetime investment
Illinois REALTORS® inducted 16 new members into its REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) Hall of Fame and celebrated two members achieving the next-level investment status during a virtual toast ceremony on July 8. This was the largest RPAC Hall of Fame class yet for Illinois REALTORS®.
The inductees reached a leadership milestone in 2020: a cumulative lifetime RPAC investment level of $25,000 in RPAC. Two previous Hall of Fame inductees reached the $50,000 cumulative lifetime RPAC investment level.
The 2020 RPAC Hall of Fame inductees are:
- Ayn M. Bartok, Managing Broker/owner of All in One Real Estate Company in Harrisburg and Marion, IL
- Pat Callan, Designated Managing Broker of Realty Executives Premiere in Wheaton, IL
- Bill Caton, Caton Commercial Realty in Naperville, IL
- Tommy Choi, Keller Williams ONEChicago, co-founder of the Weinberg Choi Residential team in Chicago, IL
- Connie Conway, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices in Winnetka, IL
- Michael D. Drews, Charles B. Doss in Aurora, IL
- William “Bill” Embry, Henderson-Weir Agency in Mackinaw, IL
- Maurice L. Hampton, Designated REALTOR® and CEO of Centered International Realty in Chicago, IL
- Lisa C. Keating, Century 21 Affiliated in Westchester, IL
- Adam Merrick, Designated REALTOR® and CEO of Adam Merrick Real Estate in Peoria, IL
- Sue Miller, Coldwell Banker Real Estate Group, McHenry, IL
- Sam Powell, EXP Realty in Chicago, IL
- Linda Landing Rayho, Managing Broker with the Landing Team RE/MAX Alliance in Collinsville, IL
- Madelyn Staack, Northwest Suburban Real Estate in Crystal Lake, IL
- Julie M. Sullivan, retired Illinois REALTORS® Governmental Affairs
- Rebecca Thomson, Regional Vice President for Coldwell Banker in Chicago, IL
The previously inducted RPAC Hall of Fame members who reached the $50,000 milestone in lifetime aggregate investments are:
- Jean Crosby, Designated REALTOR® of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices in Rockford, IL
- Chris Read, Designated Managing Broker for CR Strategies in Woodridge, IL and Pre-License CE Instructor.
The inductees will have their names proudly displayed on the Hall of Fame Wall at Illinois REALTORS® headquarters in Springfield. They will also be inducted into the National Association of REALTORS® Hall of Fame and have their names placed on the rooftop display at NAR Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
2020 was a record-breaking year for RPAC fundraising in Illinois, as the association earned NAR’s President’s Cup for the fourth year in a row by surpassing the RPAC fundraising goals set for it by NAR.
Illinois REALTORS® President Sue Miller, who was an inductee as well as the host of the virtual toast, expressed sincere thanks to the RPAC Hall of Fame members for their commitment to RPAC and REALTOR® Advocacy and for their steadfast belief in what RPAC accomplishes for the industry, for homeowners and for all property owners.