Get a competitive edge – Illinois REALTORS
Is earning designations, certifications and endorsements worth your time and investment?
The answer, is “yes,” of course, but why? Let’s talk about how you can benefit from earning professional development credentials.
- They show you have met a standard of competence.
- They provide evidence of your hard work and customer service focus.
- They are conversation starters. The letters behind your name can provide opportunities to talk about your specialized training and how you put it to work for your clients.
- They can boost your earning power. NAR surveys reveal that REALTORS® who hold designations and certifications earn more on average than their peers.
- Designation, certification and endorsement courses can teach you new aspects of the real estate business.
- Training that goes beyond the basic licensing courses elevates you to a higher level of performance.
Courses are accessible in live, virtual and online formats.
NAR offers monthly specials
In July, REALTORS® can save 20 percent on Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) designation courses, Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification courses and the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) course, New-Home Construction and Buyer Representation: Professionals, Product, Process.
You will find more information about designations, certifications and endorsements on Illinois REALTORS® website, including courses you can purchase from our online learning library and classroom calendar.