Dearborn REALTIST® Board installs 2021-22 officers
The Dearborn REALTIST® Board celebrated its 80th anniversary and named its 2021-22 officers at its virtual installation and gala on April 12.
The new officers are:
- President Gwen Newton of Century 21 SGR Inc., in Chicago,
- 1st Vice President Sanina Ellison Jones of Re-CHRG in Chicago,
- 2nd Vice President Fosta Wilson of Exit Strategy Realty in Chicago,
- Secretary Cecelia Marlow of Federal Savings Bank in Chicago,
- Assistant Secretary Darell Powell-Lee of Re-CHRG in Chicago,
- Treasurer Ronald L. Branch of RLB Realty Group Ltd., in Chicago and
- Immediate Past President Courtney Jones of Re-CHRG in Chicago.
Dearborn is an industry partner of Illinois REALTORS®, and several of the REALTIST® officers are also REALTOR® members, too. Illinois REALTORS® 2018 President Matt Difanis helped livestream Newton’s installation so that other officers and members could participate.
Dearborn is the local chapter of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) Inc., and is the oldest African American real estate trade association, established in 1941.