Real estate influencer Dustin Brohm has shared numerous business-building ideas with Illinois REALTORS® members through a series of free videos and podcasts that are only available through the end of June (login required).
Here, Brohm offers five ideas to help REALTORS® get more listings through podcasts:
- Local celebrity status – Just by being the host of a podcast, you earn a huge credibility boost in the eyes of consumers. A podcast host is viewed the same way a local radio DJ or local TV news anchor is viewed.
- Feature new listings on your podcast, or another local podcast. Take 60 seconds each episode to highlight a “listing of the week.” If it’s your show, it’s easy to reserve those slots for your own listings and mention this feature in your listing presentations.
- Become THE local expert – if your podcast is something the community tunes into regularly, you’ll position yourself as the top-of-mind local expert.
- Advertise on other local podcasts, which can be quite inexpensive. Sponsor the podcast as a whole, a few episodes at a time, and/or have the host read a 30-60 sec ad during the show.
- Be a guest expert on other local podcasts. Guests are edified as the expert on the subject matter.
Brohm is a HousingWire columnist, national speaker, host of the Massive Agent Podcast and the Industry Connected Show and is a real estate marketing and lead generation coach. Watch his videos or download and listen to his podcasts for Illinois REALTORS®.
In addition, the Boom Team has also produced videos for Illinois REALTORS® that can be accessed only during June. Members of the Boom Team are owners/operators of Ferris Property Group and they co-host the Boom Real Estate Podcast, which helps agents build an amazing businesses while building amazing lives.